Friday, March 2, 2012

Tens

Over at Harper's Happenings the other morning  she posted about her flashback to Myspace days when questionnaires ruled the web space. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and answer her questionnaire. (I started this the day she posted... It took me 3 days in between work and school to piece this together. Ah... I love my busy life!)

Picture.
Here's a little teaser (me being a dork) from the Katy Perry photo shoot I did for my birthday. Look for my post tomorrow! 



10 Randoms.

1. I like to sit with my back to the wall and not toward open spaces. My father generously passed this quirk onto me. I would continually ask myself why we do this? And I always come to the conclusion that my dad was in the mafia or a spy. Right? I mean why else... Thus, being his shadow my entire childhood, I developed the strange obsession too. 

2. I purchase a song, throw it on repeat for a week solid. In the shower, the car, at work. I eat, sleep and breathe that song and then I can't listen to it for months. Oddly enough I can't seem to remember the lyrics.

3. I recently found out I have 5 out of 6 types of ADD. Which may explain the lack of lyrical consumption.

4. When asked what I wanted to do when I grew up I would always answer with 3 professions. A CEO of some major company so that I could tell people what to do and then go to  Egypt and be an archaeologist all while I photographed my worldly travels. I blame my mother's obsession with the library/travel and my vivid imagination. Who wouldn't want to be a professional photographer archaeologist CEO?

5. I am the oldest of 6 kids and yet at 5'7" the shortest. (Except for the 6 year old that's already at my waist.)

6.  I eat the outside of cookies first and save the middle for the last bite. Actually -let's face it- I do that with most everything, I want the thing I remember tasting to be the sweetest, juiciest, softest bit.

7. I dislike tomatoes, cauliflower, sprouts and most seafood (except crab, I love good crab meat). But I like prunes, okra and eggplant.

8. My right pinky toe doesn't bend, I've broken it so many times that it's stuck straight. So when I walk in areas that footprints can be left it looks like I only have 4 toes.

9. I don't have pierced ears.

10. I'm studying to be a personal trainer but I have the biggest sweet tooth ever. 

10 HH Questions.

1. have you ever met someone famous? I had the pleasure of meeting most of the Dallas Cowboys in the mid 90's when they would stop by their "lady friend's" apartment who lived across the hall from us. Lady friend. Parents come up with ridiculous descriptions to protect the innocence of youth.

2. what is your happiest childhood memory? Happiest childhood memory... Oh but there are so many good ones. I think I would say my mind flashes back to constantly having the sun on my face, something that doesn't happen frequently in the NW.

3. favorite album of all time? Um. Entire album? I don't have one. RHCP and Spin Doctors ruled my childhood.  Now I listen to pop music.

4. are you a salty or sweet lover? More sweet than salty but their combo? Salted chocolate. Genius.

5. what is favorite guilty pleasure tv show or movie? 90210 I lust after the clothing and wish I lived in California.

6. Describe your favorite sandwich.  Avocado, spinach, a gourmet cheese, non deli turkey meat, miracle whip (yep. I said it.), Dave't Killer Bread.

7. what was your first pet? A hermit crab. Traumatic experience.

8. what is your biggest accomplishment thus far in life? Helping others reach their goals and do things they never thought were possible. 

9. what is the first blog you started reading? My friend's private family blog then A Cup of Jo.

10. if you had to choose one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be? One? Not ok. I would probably cheat and do one of those combo desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment