Saturday, November 26, 2011

Broken Computer

I took my computer in to be serviced on Black Friday. I didn't do any shopping yet I thought it was a great idea to get my computer and camera serviced.... what was I thinking? Oh that's right, I was thinking I'm a perpetual procrastinator and I always somehow manage to wait until the last possible second before getting things done. Anyhow the wait was quite long but at least the Geek Squad employee was very helpful. (I always secretly find myself referring to the Geek Squad as the Nerd Herd, thanks Chuck!) Anyway after almost 2 hours I successfully turned over my camera and computer to be fixed. So for the next 3 weeks, yes, three weeks, I will be computer-less. Thus my posts will be sporadic but I'll try to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment