Sunday, November 6, 2011

OMSI Bodyworlds

OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) is currently showing the Bodyworlds exhibit and today my lovely friend Brittany and I had the opportunity to go. Bodyworlds exhibits human bodies that have gone through the process of plastination. These bodies are mostly skinless and are posed in ways for you to seem muscles, organs, and bones. It is a very interesting exhibit if you are not squeamish.

Afterward we went to Bula Kava a great Hawaiian cafe. They are located on the East side of Division, a great place for any group or a lunch date with a girl friend.




 Did I mention how gorgeous it was today? 


Bula Kava. I love the lighting.

Kava: a bitter root based drink that has calming or energizing effects on the drinker.


Flown in from Oahu this treat was literally a sin. I will be purchasing this pie for the holidays. 
 

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment