Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Lorax

On our traditional dad-daughter "date night" last Friday I surprised him with tickets to see The Lorax. (and to celebrate Dr. Seus' birthday!) He read me The Lorax thousands of times when I was a child, generally a few times a night (mom's you know what I'm talking about.) The graphics were outstanding and the characters were quirky. I recommend it! Note it does accentuate the political statement that corporations are greedy and bad throughout the movie but especially in one scene about the greed of the oncler. After the movie my dad and I grabbed some cold pizza and chatted about it. Do you live close enough to your parents to get together with them? If so I would suggest a once a month get together sans other people. It has brought my dad and I closer together.





I also tried out a yellow orange eye makeup combination that turned out pretty rad. Yes, I did have to make this face to show off the makeup.


And a bonus outfit picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment