Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Second Snow Day?

Snow does not often stick in the Vancouver/Portland area so to have two days where there was a blanket of snow on the ground is quite the event.I was one of the few lucky people to see the snow fall at 1:00am this morning. A perk of late night study sessions!

I  watched the snow fall as I read one of my books for my research paper, Brittany drifting off curled up in a ball covered by a blanket laying on the floor at my parent's shop (we're quite the pair). When I started to feel the lull for sleep I woke Brittany and we ran out to start our cars so they could warm up. Naturally two best friends in the snow resulted to a snow ball fight. Our bare hands were frozen and my flats were soaked but it was well worth it. 


After a four hour 'nap' I woke to a winter wonderland. Taking my pups out for their first real snow experience was hilarious. Ivy stepped outside and as soon as she got to the snow line she stopped and looked at me like "you're kidding right?" Megatron loved the snow. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment