Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sanity Reward

I am a big supporter of the idea of rewarding yourself after accomplishing things. So after my 38 hour work-study-work-school marathon I headed to New Seasons for a little indulgence food shopping trip.


Left to right: The best apple I've had in a while, Kombucha - an apple cider spiced fermented tea, Cow's Milk fruit topped yogurt (so far my favorite is their maple flavor), Mahon DO Mitica cow's milk cheese - it has a slight softness and nutty flavor certainly a new favorite, and of course the real "treat' Theo's chocolate. As I mentioned in this post their coconut curry is a unique flavor (one that I find exceptional) so I decided to check out their other unique flavors: a fennel and fig bar and a hazelnut crunch bar. 


Little miss V wanted to cuddle on her mom's lap for a while - totally ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment