Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

Well there's not much to "recap" as I did one thing and one thing alone all weekend long. That's right day and night paper writing. I know you're jealous. I did have a slight mental break and totally started crying while talking to Brittany. You know one of those days where you just get so overwhelmed by the amount of work you still have to finish and you've been working so hard and sacrificing everything fun you've wanted to do and it feels like despite all the work you've gotten no where? Yea, one of those moments. But after the tears and exasperation were exclaimed the nonsensical laughter and jokes rolled out. (Thank God for amazing friends!) And I finally finished my term paper and turned it in this morning at 3:30!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh how us girls have all had that mental break down! haha Hope things start to ease up for you!

    ReplyDelete