Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday

Today it is insanely sunny, not a cloud in the sky, but the wind is quite ridiculous. The trees are permanently bend sideways. 

I attempted to get a picture, it doesn't do the bent tress justice.



This week has not been a favorite of mine; I've had work/school for a minimum of 10 hours a day (12 hours on T/Th) plus at least 2 hours of homework a night. I'm very glad it's Friday, a stiff drink is in order tonight.

The things that made me happy this week:

This commercial made me laugh.

I'm loving rainbow inspired things right now, I want to try this and this.

Online shopping for my birthday shoes and I found about ten other pairs that I want to purchase.... I added them to my Pinterest board here.

My friend Kate posted about these. I wish my sister would put them up in her classroom. They're probably a bit crass for her taste though. 

I want to get this for my pups.

My professor showed this video (first video of the two) during our 5 minute break. The first bit is odd but I particularly enjoyed the clever trick from 3:31-3:48. I really want the remix on the second video.

Would you dance with someone if they busted out moves in front of you? Or are you more apt to sit and watch?

Have a lucky weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment