Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Friday

The first day I truly am feeling better. Can it be? Have I concurred this sickness in time for my birthday?

This morning I dropped my babies off at the most wonderful people's house for a weekend stay so I could play in Seattle. My pup's little faces and endless "kisses" made me want to bring them along. But alas, traveling is not their favorite past time. I am currently waiting for my train to Seattle and I am overwhelmingly excited for this weekend. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to go out as I'm still on the mend but with this group of friends staying in will be a party all the same. I can't wait for next week. It will be a week dedicated to birthdays.



This is pretty much the summary of my love life.

Have a lucky weekend everyone!

photo credit here

No comments:

Post a Comment