Friday, December 2, 2011

Pac-12 Championship Game

I scored free tickets to tonight's Pac-12 Championship game; Oregon vs. UCLA. The only "price" was that the seats were pretty much at the top of the stadium, even still I was grateful. We watched the first half of the game in the stadium but my ankle started hurting and we were freezing so the second half of the game was spent in the Ed Moshofsky Sports Center where the food, beer garden and much needed warmth were.

 Auzten Stadium was packed, per usual.


Working in the construction industry has increased my love for architecture, I think this overhang is gorgeous.


Bundled up for the game, I gave Alex my scarf since my hair is long enough to cover my neck. 


The area we spent the second half of the game. Much warmer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment