Monday, December 5, 2011

Puppy Week: Day 1

I get to watch my babies for the first week of December! (They live with their dad.) I could not be more excited. A whole week! Introductions must be made. My pups are Frenchtons, they are from the same breeder and were born on the same day but could not be any further in temperament and size.

Meet my baby: Ivy (yes I did name her after a 90210 character). 

 



She may only be a whopping almost 9 pounds but she thinks she's as big as a great dane (I love that photo).She has a voice and loves to use it. She is very active and loves nothing more than socks. If you're missing a sock, find Ivy. Tug of war is her favorite game and she's just learning fetch. She very much dislikes being picked up but if you hold your arms out straight she'll come sit in your lap. Super independent and ultra curious, I can't get enough of this little girl! 

And my studly heart breaker Megatron (best name ever? yes, I think so): This photo was not posed, he totally climbed onto the couch and did this himself and it's the perfect photo for his personality.




Megatron is a 29 pound big ball of muscle and skin folds.He's the cuddler of the pair. He also makes a fantastic pillow and doesn't mind a bit. Laid back and fairly lazy he enjoys laying flat on cold surfaces and sitting on his super flat butt like a human. He loves chewing on things, he will chew on literally anything: chairs, knobs, the carpet, my hair... His favorite toys are balls. He let's Ivy win for a while when rough housing but then shows her who's boss in the end. When he was smaller he would climb in between the table top and table shelf and paw out at passers by, he also did this with the couch. This little man has stolen my heart and run away with it. 

My all time favorite photo of both of them, this was taken for their dad on his birthday. I made their little hats out of glittery card stock using this template and stretchable string.



3 comments:

  1. aww :) your fur babies are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I definitely lucked out on the cute ones from their litters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, it really is the same pose. Your dogs are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete