Friday, January 20, 2012

Have a Lucky Weekend

I am very much looking forward to this weekend. I have a lot of homework to do but I also get a break from work and actually being in class. Besides conquering my homework, I'll be celebrating Miss Brittany's birthday/graduation from nursing school Saturday evening and reading a few books I picked up last week.


A few things that brought me joy this week:

My English professor had us critically review music videos and try to explain what they really meant. Which led me to a music video marathon when I got home that evening. Jessie J's video for Nobody's Perfect is exceptionally unique. But instead of analyzing (I blame exhaustion) I kept thinking about how I could rock the black and blonde hair combo on a night out. :)

I purchased Jessie J's Who You Are album. Love her voice.

I was inspired by this photo on Pinterest for hair and makeup for Coachella 2012. I am so excited I'm planning outfits a quarter of a year early... 

I am tempted to rock these glitter lips when going out this weekend but I am a bit nervous because haven't ever tried this makeup technique before.

I found some stairs I really want to climb.

Apple art. It wouldn't surprise me in Apple edged into this market too.

And this morning the main photo on Harper's Happening's post. I literally laughed aloud.



Photo from Oregon Scenics.

No comments:

Post a Comment