Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Watch Your Time

I have been obsessed with watches lately but I don't own a single one! All of December and now into January I have been screen (web) and window shopping. I really like over sized watches. Here are a few of my favorites:


I have wanted a large face white watch for at least a year and I finally found the perfect one while shopping for Christmas presents last month. DNKY combines white ceramic and rose gold on the band and face of this beautiful watch.


Wooden timepieces from WeWOOD are unique accessories are made mostly from scrap wood and are "splash-proof". The best part? They work with American Forests and plant a tree for every watch purchased.
How insanely cool is that?


Citizen's Eco-Drive watch it's a men's watch but I like the over-sized look. Solar powered, stainless steel, scratch resistant dial, water resistant to 30 meters. And it is the thinnest watch I have ever seen.



Betsey Johnson's "Bling Bling" Time Watch looks like my Ivy! It's kind of a silly watch but it would be an adorable reminder throughout the day of my sweet girl. She also has a Boston Terrier watch.


I really love Meggie's Love's shop on Etsy. Her wrapped suede bands and interchangeable watch faces are fantastic. I especially love this turquoise face with the word detail. And each is only $20 a piece!



Movado's bold line of watches is very chic with it's contemporary designs. Wouldn't these be perfect his and hers watches for a bride and groom?



Badgley Mischka's crystal and mother of pearl watch is so feminine. I adore the buckle detail. The band is also available in gold, pearl, silver and black/gold.



p.s. Wouldn't this be a cute DIY project? 

No comments:

Post a Comment