Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Peace

I am at peace. I am centered. I am balanced. I am flexible. 
I am healthy. I am happy. I am present.

Daily mantras.

One of the things that I have been quietly observing is the amazing ability that humans have to go forward. And by that I mean we are always looking at the future, to the next event, to the next big moment in our lives. I keep thinking about the present. I want to enjoy the present; the everyday things, big and small. So many people push to achieve those monumental goals and when they do they wonder "what now?" Goals are fantastic to have, they give us drive and  develop our determination. But if we're only looking to the future, we miss out on amazing experiences in the present.

An a different but related note of peace. I found this on Pinterest and found it very inspiring and applicable.


No comments:

Post a Comment