Friday, January 6, 2012

Wise Men

One of the employees from our shop brought in gifts today for my co-worker, boss and I (the upper level office staff). He explained that growing up his mother would tell her children if Santa got too busy during the holidays that they should wait for the wise men and on January 6th they would wake up to gifts. So today he brought that tradition to us. They were small trinket gifts but the fact that he would go out of his way and spend his own personal money on us was the real present. This is an employee who gives even if he has little and he continually inspires me. 

The gift: 


The gift inside the gift, which made me laugh: 


He found out that one of my favorite sports to play is soccer, how sweet!



Who continually gives or inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment