Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

I love the beginning of the year; setting resolutions, checking to see if you completed your previous year's goals. I find it invigorating.

This year I decided to fire back up my health challenge blog! I'll be going gluten-free (GF) for the entire month of January to kick things off. I have a couple of amazing ladies who will be guest/co-posting. So feel free to stop by my other blog and see what the challenge of the month is.

My other goals for this year are:
Continue my education.
Reach an athletic level of fitness.
Attend yoga at least twice a week.
Learn guitar.
Travel outside of the United States.

What I've done to start my goals:
I'm signed up for classes for the winter quarter and start on the 9th.
I am working on outlining my workout schedule for this month. And tomorrow I will take measurements.
I will be attending yoga classes Wednesday and Friday at my gym.
My brother and I have scheduled guitar lessons via Skype.
I bought my passport.

What are your goals and resolutions for the year?


No comments:

Post a Comment