Thursday, January 19, 2012

Slap Watch

Tuesday night I found a package in my mail. Nerd moment: I love getting mail. Nothing makes me grin like a Cheshire cat more than a handwritten card, postcard, or package in the mailbox. OK moment over. So this package... Remember my last trip to Seattle? When I surprised my friend Ryan for his birthday? Anyway, that night during one of the many obscure conversations slap watches were brought up and we reminisced about slap bracelets from our childhood years...

Fast forward a week and insert Groupon. I woke up to an e-mail about Portland's daily deal: 2 slap watches for $10. Of course, I immediately snaped a photo of the deal and text my favorite Seattlites. Naturally a group message started about the necessity of purchasing the deal. Which we all did. And let me tell you, it's cuter than I thought it would be.



No comments:

Post a Comment